LiveFeed via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 23, 2009

    The Goal: Instantaneous Documentation of Awesomeness

    Basically, technology now enables one to blog on the go, if one should choose to do so. And so I choose to do... so. I have no idea how this will go, so this will be a trial run for a while. In the meantime, the idea is for me to do cool stuff occasionally and post whilst in the midst of the fracas, whether it be a concert, town hall meeting, cock fight, or just your average week-long bender. Also, I can post while I go about my mundane daily tasks, if I have a random thought, piece together a blackout Memento-style, or just come across something I think will be of interest to someone, anyone else. Hopefully this will end up being as entertaining as I think it could be. Please, feedback would be great if ne1 (see what I did there?) has an idea, concern, or threat. I will hopefully post sometime tonight, assuming that something occurs that warrants a post. Pray that I don't die in a terrible car accident because I was smoking a cigarette while choosing a song on my iPod, writing a post, and making a left turn with my prosthesis, all at once. Let the great experiment begin!

    1 comment:

    1. Idea: Give us a fashion show when you buy new clothes!

      Concern: That the aforementioned idea will be taken seriously.

      Threat: This blog better be full of awesomeness... OR ELSE! *shakes fist angrily*

      ReplyDelete