LiveFeed via Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 29, 2009

    Music of the day

    As music seems to be becoming an overwhelming trend in my posts, I figured I would make it official and try to make a "Song of the Day"-style post on most days. Today, which will probably not be unlike most days, I have a couple of songs that I would like to share with you. The first is from a Swedish band called Fanfarlo. They have a sound not unlike Beirut, an artist which has lately become one of my favorites. What it comes down to is essentially this: if it has trumpet or glockenspiel, I'm 50% more likely to like it. It really is a beautiful song, so please give it a listen.
    The second song is by Everthus the Deadbeats, a band with very interesting members and sound. Give their song "Dinosaurs" a listen.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment